Setting Up New Computer Equipment Brisbane
If you have just purchased a new computer system and need help setting it up, we are here to help! As the cost of I.T equipment drops, it makes more sense to replace your items more frequently. However, people often need a helping hand to setup their internet and emails, programs and transfer data from the old devices to the new ones. This is where Brisbane Computer Doctors comes in! We are able to come out to your premises, go through what is required to be done and set everything up for you so it is ready to use. Whatever you need done, we can do it. Our service is 100% personalised to your requirements, and we are always happy to provide tutoring and general advice along the way.
We always try to work around our customers schedules at all times, and are available to help during business hours, in the evenings and on weekends. We take the hassle out of buying a new computer and can get you up and running faster than you would expect.
Brisbane Computer Doctors Can Assist With Jobs Such As:
- Unpacking and plugging in new computers
- Installing programs and setting up Internet connections
- Configuring emails and other essential items
- Transfer data from old devices to new ones
- Providing pre-purchase advice to customers
- Setting up anti-virus and security software
- Tutoring on how to use your new equipment