Computer Repair St Lucia
Brisbane Computer Doctors perform onsite computer repairs in St Lucia, Yeronga, West End and surrounding areas.
Many people treat their computers as they do their phones, TVs or DVD players. That is, many people only call someone in to inspect their device only when things are going wrong. A computer is much like a car – even minor computer annoyances can be the indication of some larger developing problem. It is important for a computer to be serviced regularly to check if everything is operating correctly and without fault, inside and outside. We recommend for people to service their computers every 6 to 12 months depending on how dusty or dirty their environment is. If you have never serviced your computer before, it’s time to call on us.
Some of our Services include:
- Repair of computer crashes and blue screens
- Data recovery
- Speed up and optimization
- Repair computers with damaged hardware
- Data recovery of lost or deleted files
- Resetting of PCs
- Removal of viruses and malware
- Transferring data between computers
- Migration of emails from an old computer to a new one
- Advice and tutoring
Call Brisbane Computer Doctors on 1300 551 350. One of our friendly members of phone support staff will chat with you about all your technical concerns and assign the best technician to come to your location to correct any problems.